oday we are introducing Google AdSense Auto ads, a powerful new way to place ads on your site. It is very important to find great content for your user to grow your publishing business. We all know Google AdSense is the best ad programs on the planet.
One of the biggest concerns of most AdSense publishers is the ad placement, ad optimization and maintaining a pleasant user experience. This is the biggest innovation from the Adsense team for Auto Ads. Auto ads are expected to change the way you have been using AdSense all this while.
In Adsense Auto Ads, you just need to place one piece of code and let Google take care of the rest. Auto ads use machine learning to make smart placement and monetization decisions on your behalf, saving you time. However, as a publisher, you can manage:
– Manage Global Setting: You can set, what ads should be shown.
– Manage Domain-based setting: You can Configure what ads should be shown on sub-domain or the specific domain.
– Manage Directory settings: Configure the kind of ads to be shown on the particular directory.
Hence, the blogger can focus on building content while the AdSense takes care of everything else. Google AdSense was always a plug and play an ad program, but now it’s completely automatic. Thanks to artificial intelligence.
Important things to know about AdSense Auto Ads
Before you start setting up Auto-ads, here are a few things you should know. Auto-ads is not going to be a problem for anyone who has used Google AdSense but This will also answer your questions before you start integrating it.
- have you manually placed ads on your page? If you are already using AdSense ads placed on your blog, and you do not want to remove it. AdSense auto ads will automatically detect those ads and place more ads accordingly.
- Already using Anchor or Vignette ads? Auto ads include Anchor and Vignette ads and many more additional formats such as Text and display, In-feed and Matched content ads. Note that all users that use Page-level ads will automatically be migrated to Auto ads without any need to add a code to their page.
Some of the benefits of Auto ads include:
- Best Optimization: Auto ads show ads only when they are likely to perform well and provide a good user experience because it uses machine learning.
- Great Revenue opportunities: Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue.
- Easy to use: With Auto ads, you only need to place the ad code on your pages once. When you’re ready to use new features and ad formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch — there’s no need to change the code again.
How to Enable Google AdSense Auto ads (Complete Guide)
Step 1: Sign in to your AdSense account.
Step 2: In the left navigation panel, Go to my Ads > Auto Ads
Step 3: Click on ‘Setup Auto Ads’ and Configure your Global settings.
Step 4: On the “Choose your global settings” page, select the ad formats that you’d like to show and click Save.
Step 5: On the next page Copy Code.
Step 6: Paste the ad code between the < head > and </ head > tags of each page where you want to show Auto ads.
Note: Auto ads will start to appear on your pages in about 10-20 minutes.